Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Rather Crazy Day

Ok so there has been a lot of things that have happened today. One, well as almost everyone knows by now Obama is our new Pres. How do I feel? The first thoughts to my mind when i heard the news, now is the time to make sure Im living the way Im suppose to so that I can be protected from the evil in our country. No joke. But I do hope that with Faith, we can be safe and this country will remain a chosen place. Second, the Prop 8 passed...(at least i think thats how it goes) but needless to say, gay marriage is banned in Calf. Which I felt relief over that news. I am not going to sit here and bash those who do not have the same views as I do. I have some really close friends who arent straight. But I believe that just because we dont see eye to eye, we must still give respect and our love to those who dont agree with us. Hate the sin not the sinner. Its what Christ wants from us. And now is the time to stand up and share His love. Third thing, I woke up to snow! And as pretty as it is, I dont really care for it. Its too cold for me. I know I know, I live in Utah! But I guess I am never ready for the winter season to come around. I hope everyone is safe and is having a good day!

No comments: