Monday, November 10, 2008

Good News!

OK so some of you know, some of you might not yet know, but I might as well say it now, But I am Pregnant! Crazy I know. I am about 9 weeks along, Im due June 12th, 2009. It was a surprise, cuz we didnt expect to get pregnant so soon, but we are excited. And I know that I totally sound like a wimp, and honestly maybe I am. I really dont like how Im sick all the time. Ive been taking Phenagern (or however you spell it) and its made me beyond sleepy. So I dont like taking it all day. It always seems to happen that saturday night is really bad, and it carries over into sunday. And by the time Monday comes, I've missed yet another weekend to feeling sick! And today isnt any better, I hope that once I hit my 3 month mark it will decrease. But its kinda hard to feel excited all the time when I dont know if I am going to be able to keep down the food I just ate. And it sucks cuz everyone I know around me, says that they rarely felt sick....so what did I do? Again dont get me wrong I am excited for the little one, but I could def do without the sickness stopping me from living life....

3 comments:

Ben and Amy said...

Congrads!!! We are so excited for you... I know you will want to have the baby on the due date, but my birthday is June 15th, you can have it then.. Sorry about the morning sickness, it suck....But there is an end in sight, honest! This is so exciting!!!! There is a cute little book called "little bits of wisdom" I love it and it was fun to read during my pregnancy... I want to get it for you... Have fun telling everyone!!!!

The Curtis Family said...

Congrats how exciting. Having a baby is great fun. Even though you maybe sick...You said everyone tells ya that they were rarely sick welll........with my boys all 9 months...hope is only the three. Wow we are going to have so many new babies in our family. Good luck and hopefully we will see you soon!

The Defintion of K said...

oh sam.your a wimp.lol. tiredness never ends.lol.just kidding congrats on the lil bun in the oven! everything is worth it in the end!