Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November

Well I for one cant believe it is already November. October went by as a blur for me. There is a lot going on this month, My sister will be turning 21! Which only makes me feel older. And of course there is Thanksgiving. I love the holiday season bc it brings family together, even when there are differences, to celebrate what we are truely thankful for. For starters, I want to say what Im thankful for.
1. The Gospel, without it, I would be completely lost.
2. The Savior, for His love and sacrifice so that I may be able to return home again.
3. My Husband, He is my strength and my best friend, I dont know what I would do without him.
4. My family, for their love and support throughout my life.
5. Our friends, for without them, we wouldnt have boring sunday nights ;)

Thats just a beginning list, so through out the month (hopefully) I will cont to add more to my Thankful list.

No comments: