Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First one of the year

Ok so I am totally lame, I know. Its almost the end of January and this is my first post. The past few months have been crazy, stressful and busy. And through it all I have gained so much understand and love for those who are in my life. We are getting ready to find out what the sex of our bundle of bouncing joy will be, and Phil and I are really excited. We both kinda feel it will be a boy, but who truly knows! I just want a healthy baby. I see pros to having a boy or a girl. Either way, I know that Phil and I are going to love it with all of our hearts. Everyone around us is having their own little ones, and it amazes me how much love and joy a baby can bring into your life. My sister Kayla LOVES babies. It is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. How she tries to help out in taking care of a baby, even if she has only been around that baby for 5 mins, she is in love. As everyday passes by I get more and more excited to be able to hold my baby in my arms. Hopefully I will be better and keeping up with this blog esp with the baby growing and the time getting closer for its enterance into this world. And I know for sure that a new one will be put with what the sex is so look for that one!

2 comments:

The Defintion of K said...

Let me pre warn you like everybody did me... just realize it's not all fairy tale when you have a baby.. if you know that ahead of time it will make it easier...good bye sex,personal/couple time,money....hello beautiful blessing from above,love,stress,brokeness,lol.
it's worth it all though
oh and my guess is a girl:)

Ben and Amy said...

I remember how excited I was to find out Sarah's sex. I had a gut feeling she was a girl. Ben was not sure but I knew it from the day I knew I was pregnant. You will have to let us know. We are so excited for you guys. I know it seems like June is Sooo far away, but it will come fast. Start preparing now, like getting the crib and ect. Because if you feel like I did in my 9th month I didn't want to do anything. And pack your hospital bag when you hit 36 ish weeks because Sarah came almost 3 weeks early with no warning... Enjoy your pregnancy, have fun.. love you guys.