Friday, December 12, 2008

Long Over Due

Ok I have totally slacked when it comes to updating this blog. Its been crazy stressful lately. But I am sooo glad its Christmas time! YAY!! I've thought back to past Christmas' and I've noticed a good change. The older I have become the more less Santa Christmas I've become (I hope that makes sense) I think I am more excited to see Kayla open her presents than I am to receive any. I love this time of year because ppl as a whole are nicer, full of love and cheer. Its always great to be around family and to celebrate the life of our Lord. To be able to sing Christmas songs at church, in the car, in my office :), and to be able to have some many opportunites to serve others. I wish Christmas was longer than a month. I know that we should try and strive to have the true spirit of Christmas with us all year round, cuz it very literally is the spirit of Christ. And I think I just came up with my new years resolution :). I cant believe how fast this year has gone by. With all the good and the bad that has happened, it truly has gone by fast. I just entered into my second trimester, which is a very good thing, I have been feeling a lot better the past two days so lets hope and pray it stays that way. Although it does scare me at the same time, the first trimester went by so fast that I know the next two will also, and then I have to give birth. I may be weird but thats the scarest part of the whole thing for me. I am literally terrified of it. But I will have to put off my fears till the day I have to face them. Anyways I am starting to ramble. I hope all of you are enjoying this season to love each other, to forgive and forget, to remember our Saviors life, and to embrace His teachings.

No comments: